Herewith we give you all practical info for your stay with us. If you have any extra questions, please do not hesitate to email or telephone us!
For apartment Mimosa 37D, Jacaranda 37H, Oliveira 39I, Hibisco 43A, Lavanda 35F and Villa Oleander V19:
Check in time: after 4 pm
Check out time: before 11 am
You can check in at the Alto Club reception which is open daily from 9 am till 6 pm. If you arrive earlier or later you can check in at the security officer that will be in the reception area. If you arrive and he is not there, please call the telephone number that you will find on the door, and he will show up within 5 minutes!
Upon arrival you will receive a pass at the reception of the Alto Club. This is required for the following facilities:
- You can use all the facilities of the Alto Club: Outdoor and indoor pool with sauna, fitness center and tennis courts ( racquets and balls available), you have to show your Alto card when prompted.
- At the beach of Alvor (beach bar at Restinga) during the summer you will find some yellow beach beds and umbrellas at the right side. These belong to the Alto Club. When available you can use them free of charge. Again, you have to show your card.
- By showing your card you will receive a 40% discount on green fees at Alto Golf and all other Pestana Golf Courses in the Algarve like Gramacho, Silves and Vale da Pinta.
During your stay
Our accommodations are equipped with the following items (amongst others):
- Linen (bed linen, bath towels and pool towels)
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer / dryer combination
- Oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and all other
necessary kitchen equipment
Cleaning and Laundry
For all bookings up to 3 weeks the following cleaning is included:
- up to 6 days – departure cleaning only
- from 7 days - cleaning twice a week (2x per week change of towels, 1x per week bed linen change), departure cleaning
Winter bookings for 4 weeks or longer at special prices are ‘departure cleaning only’ . If you want to arrange extra cleaning services, you can request it at the Alto Club reception (at your own expense, costs are not included in rental fee)
If you have questions about cleaning, laundry, linen or other matters, please contact the reception of the Alto Club , tel no: 00351 - 282 410 820
Wifi network en password:
At arrival at the reception you will receive the Wifi inlog of your accommodation.
You can bring your trash (in plastic bags) to the bins in the parking garage These will be emptied daily.
Tenants of Hibisco 43A can bring their trash to the bins left of the apartment block at the resort wall.
At Villa Oleander: please put the black bin outside the gate and it will be emptied daily.
In case of an emergency, you can call 00351-919454432 between 18:00 am and 8:00 pm
Smoking in the apartment or villa is prohibited.
For all our apartments we have a private parking lot underneath the apartment building. These are:
Jacaranda, 37H: lot 'H'
Oliveira, 39I: lot 'I'
Mimosa, 37D: lot 'D'
Lavanda 35F : lot 'F'
Tenants of Hibisco 43A can park on parking lots opposite of the apartment block.
Heating and dehumidifying
- In the period October- April, there is a dehumidifier in the kitchen. Upon arrival, you can turn it off. During your stay it can be advisable (during rainy periods) to put them on every now and then to avoid an unhealthy atmosphere. It is also possible to let the airco’s operate in the dehumidifying mode, usually presented with a water drop icon. Ventilating regularly is important, so opening windows (even when the weather is not fantastic) every now and then is advisable.
- The fireplace in the living room will ensure you of the most comfortable warmth during the winter period. It can only be used with the glass door closed. Please use wood only and fireplace lighters to start the fire. The fireplace is not suitable for paper, garbage etc. During the winter period the reception will provide you with the key of the storage cupboard. In this storage cupboard you will find the wood to use for the fireplace. It is included in the rent that you have paid us. Please give notice at the reception if you are running out of wood. They will make sure it will be refilled. There is no fireplace in apartment Hibisco 43A. The fireplace in apartment Lavanda 35F is a pellet burner. Pellets can be bought at every supermarket and are not included in your rent. Please note this burner is not suitable to burn wood
- In all accommodations electrical heaters or air conditioning in heating mode can be used.
Wishing you a wonderful stay!